LPC Training Program Delivers Certified LPS Installers
The training program as offered by Lightning Protection Concepts is designed to enable electrical contractors to competently carry out and certify lightning protection system installations.
Once the training program is complete, a fully trained individual will be certified by LPC in the following aspects:
- Understand the basic requirements of the lightning protection codes of practice
- Interpret lightning protection design drawings
- Follow the correct installation procedures for all earthing and lightning protection components
- Follow the correct quality control measures required for an earthing and lightning protection installation
- Correctly test, inspect and certify the earthing and lightning protection installation
The LPC lightning protection training program is in the strictest accordance with the latest codes of practice, follows the most up to date lightning protection methods and enables certified installers to competently carry out installations.
LPC’s training program includes the preparation and training for the various ELPA (Earthing and Lightning Protection Association) accreditation examinations.